Halloween decorations typically start making their appearance in retail stores by the end of summer. With endless possibilities to choose from, be it spooky or Fall themed, you can easily decorate your home or yard with minimal effort and even find various DIY projects to achieve a certain aesthetic. Preparing for Halloween has never been easier with our easy tips.
Spook-tacular Decor Ideas
Preparing for Halloween doesn’t have to be stressful. Whether you are planning to go all out or just decorate your front porch, the folks at HGTV have compiled a list of easy Halloween decorating ideas that are sure to please. Here are a few fun and easy options to get your home looking ready for the holiday:
1. Mummify your front door
2. Create black cat pumpkins
3. Make ghostly silhouettes with chicken wire and cheesecloth
4. Include florals and gourds to make a fall festive arrangement
5. Hang a shadowy scene on your garage door using adhesive black vinyl
6. Use garden stakes and patterned tights to make witches legs
7. Repurpose an old picture frame to make a spooky door sign
8. Make a jack-o-latern out of a galvanized metal bucket and fill with treats or flowers
9. Paint or a carve a jack-o-latern grin on a wooden crate or pallet
10. Turn an empty milk jug and foam pipe insulation into a giant spider
Fortunately, many of these fun and simple DIY projects can be done by finding old items around your house that can be repurposed or at a local thrift store. Additionally, inexpensive supplies can be purchased from a craft store or a home improvement retailer making these projects fun for the whole family.
Ordering a Dumpster Rental
One of the next steps after completing your festive decor is to prepare your yard and porch. Whether it be removing old landscaping or tossing worn out lawn furniture, getting a dumpster rental can make the clean-out fast and easy. With several sizes available, next-day delivery and 100% driveway protection guarantees, you really can’t go wrong! And while you’re refreshing your lawn and porch, you might as well attempt a garage clean-out in order to make room for all of your new Halloween decorations. Simply call us at 727-475-1080 and one of our friendly Dumpster Consultants will gladly assist you in ordering the right size rental for your project or visit us www.tampabtdt.com to learn more.