Needing Extra Space for Guests
With school wrapping up for the year and summer just around the corner, chances are you might be having more guests in your home over the next few months. Maybe a kid is home from college for the summer break, or perhaps some relatives are ready to return to pre-pandemic era activities and travel. Either way, if you are lucky enough to have an extra bedroom for visiting guests, there are several things you can do to make this space not only functional, but inviting as well.
Tips for Creating a Guest Bedroom
According to a recent article from Home Depot, here are some helpful tips on how to create an enjoyable space for both you and your guests:
- Choose bedroom furniture that is functional and include nightstands that also serve as storage space or a bed with drawers below
- Opt for comfortable and cozy bedding
- Update decor by adding throw pillows, fresh flowers and wall decorations
- Keep guests entertained by adding books, magazines, or a TV
- Add a desk that can also function as a workspace for your guest or for yourself
- Add a guest basket in the bathroom filled with clean towels and toiletries
- Don’t forget the little things such as bottled water, snacks, etc. to help your guests feel welcome and at home
Cleaning out a Space for your Guests
In the event that you need to clean out your extra bedroom and make room for your guests, give us a call! We have multiple sizes of dumpster rentals to choose from, so no matter how big or small your clean-out project might be, we have the right size for you. If your guests happen to arrive with little to no notice, it’s not a problem; we guarantee next-day delivery! All of our dumpster rentals have double-doors in the back for easy loading and will take up minimal space; each can fit into a spot the size of a typical parking space. Call us at 727-475-1080 where one of our friendly and professional dumpster consultants will help with the easy ordering process or visit us at www.tampabtdt.com to learn more.