Moving To a New Home
Moving can be an extremely stressful process and can take up so much of your time. Not only is the selling/buying process exasperating, but the packing aspect can be equally trying. Between the packing of boxes itself and trying to decide what to keep and what to toss, this otherwise happy occasion can quickly be taken over by stress and anxiety. Fortunately, many people have shared their ideas of what helped make this process a little easier and provided some tips and tricks to help make it less daunting.
Simple Tips and Tricks
According to a recent article from moving.com, following a few of these steps can not only make the process a little easier, but could also help save you some money:
- Find free boxes from recycling drop off points or from your local grocery store
- Reuse some boxes you already have
- Donate some lightly used furniture, household items or clothes to a charitable organization
- Choose a midweek or mid-month moving date since weekend moves might be more expensive
- Color-code boxes with post-it notes for easy organization
- Stuff boxes which contain fragile items with pillows and blankets to prevent damage
- Flatten boxes for easy storage if you plan on using them again
Ordering a Dumpster for Moving
In the event that you want to toss some of those boxes after the move or want to get rid of a bunch of junk while you’re packing, Bin There Dump That Tampa Bay offers exceptional same day or next day service for renting a dumpster. We make renting a Tampa Bay dumpster rental fast and easy and we also have a wide variety of dumpster rental sizes from which you can choose. All of our dumpsters have double-doors in the back that allow for easy loading and can even fit in tight spots. You can book online or call us at 727-475-1080 where one of our professional dumpster rental consultants can assist you with scheduling a dumpster delivery for your project.